50 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
We all deserve to be in peace and free from anxiety. Positive affirmations for anxiety can stop negative feelings and help you move to a more peaceful and happier place. Remember:
“Life is all about perception. Positive versus negative. Whichever you choose will affect and more than likely reflect your outcomes.” – Sonya Teclai
How to Ease Anxiety With Affirmations
First, take a couple of deep breaths, inhale and exhale, and listen to the sound of your breath. Now, you are ready to repeat your affirmations.
Affirmations for Anxiety
- I choose to be at peace.
- I choose to feel calm.
- Today I am in peace. Nothing can take peace away from me; I deserve peace.
- Peace is a natural state of mind.
- Peace and love are my divine right.
- When I am in peace, my loved ones feel the peace.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I am okay.
Nothing Lasts Forever
- This discomfort is temporary.
- This anxiety will pass too.
- I am learning to relax. Soon, the anxiety will pass.
- This will pass too.
- Nothing last forever, my problems are being resolved now.
- The universe is working on giving me what I need.
Everything Is Well in My World
- Everything is well in my world.
- Everything is working for me, I am not seeing it now, but the good is here now.
- Life loves me, and I love life.
- My life is perfect as it is.
- I live in the perfect time.
- Life is perfect and complete.
- I am in harmony with life.
- I now live in limitless love, light, and joy.
- I cannot control what happens, but I can make the best choices.
- I am in charge of my feelings, and today I feel at peace.
- I am capable of taking control of my life.
- Yes I can.
- I choose to have positive thoughts, and things will continue to improve.
- Taking care of myself makes me feel great.
- I choose to be happy right now.
- I choose to be in peace now, I am in control.
- I have the ability to pass this feeling.
- I forgive myself, I did my best.
- I forgive everyone, this leaves room for me to accept greatness in my life.
- The past is over
- I release all my negative thoughts about the past. I learned valuable lessons and am ready to move forward.
- I let go of what I cannot change.
- I am ready for a wonderful life.
- I accept the natural ups and downs of life.
- Anxiety is normal and will pass.
- I am okay, no matter what happens.
- I trust the the process.
- I trust life is giving me evething that need and many things I want.
- I trust everything is okay.
Children and Family
- My kids are well.
- When I am well, my kids are well.
- Every day my children are better and better.
- I am doing a great job as a mother.
- My children are finding their own way.
- I lead my children well.
Feeling Overwhelmed With Life
- I have time for everything.
- I can ask for help when I need, and I get it.
- Everythig and everyone is okay.
Pair Affirmations With Breathing
- As I inhale, I am bringing beautiful energy into my life. As I exhale, negative energy goes away.
- I inhale the good and exhale the bad.
- I am stopping. I am breathing, I am balancing, I am at peace.
Positive Affirmations Apps
When we live a fast-paced life, we often have underlying anxiety, but we don’t even think about stopping to take a breath or say an affirmation.
Here are 5 of the top-rated apps:
- I am- Daily Affirmation
- Louis Hay Affirmation Meditation
- My Affirmations: Live Positive
Write Your Own Affirmations
You are unique and have your own real or perceived problems. It is easy to create your own affirmations by following these steps:
- Choose a negative thought that creates anxiety for you. Next, write the positive thought that counteracts the negative thought.
- Make your affirmations short, so they are easier to remember
- Start your affirmations with “I” or “My.”
- Affirmations should be in the present tense
- Make sure affirmations are positive statements
It is perfectly human to be anxious, upset, or angry some moments and some days. It is not natural for most people to be happy all the time, despite what you see on social media!
So give yourself a break, which can help you move forward faster.
You got this!
Dr. Su-Nui Escobar, a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist in Miami, FL, is dedicated to empowering women in perimenopause and menopause to live healthier, more satisfying lives.
With a doctorate in clinical nutrition from the University of North Florida, she has expertise in menopause and weight loss, including the unique challenges faced by those on weight loss medications.
Su-Nui’s passion for her field is evident in her previous role as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics spokesperson.