Feel your best and rediscover your true self.
About Dr. Su-Nui Escobar, DCN, RDN, FAND
My name is Dr. Su-Nui Escobar, and I am a doctor in clinical nutrition and a registered dietitian/nutritionist.
I love helping women in perimenopause and menopause live a more fulfilling and healthy lifestyle. I provide practical tips, recipes, and ideas to help improve your health, manage menopause symptoms, or lose weight.
You can say I am a menopause nutritionist.
My recipes and advice have been featured in dozens of cooking segments on popular Hispanic television morning shows.
As a media dietitian I have been interviewed for dozens of media outlets. One of my most exciting collaborations was with Forbes Health- Best diets for weight loss of 2023.
As an expert in my field, I taught nutrition at Nova Southeastern University-Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine, and I am a former spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Doctor in Clinical Nutrition-DCN
- Registered Dietitian-RDN (RD)
- Fellow of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics- FAND
- B.S. Hospitality and Tourism
As Seen In
Fun Facts About Me
Now, let me share who I am as a person
- In my time off, I love running and have completed dozens of half-marathons and trail races. My favorite half marathon was in Page, Arizona.
- I also enjoy traveling. My most exotic trip was to Vietnam and one of my favorite cities is Sevilla, Spain.
- I have taken cooking classes around the world. My favorite cooking class was in a charming little restaurant in Istanbul.
- I live in one of the most popular vacation cities, Miami, FL. I love outdoor activities such as going to the dog beach (yes, puppy goes everywhere with us) and kayaking or a simple walk.
- But what I love the most is spending time with little boy.
- I am a first I am a first-generation Latina born and raised in Mexico. In our culture, mindful eating and natural remedies are deeply rooted in our daily life.
I will be happy to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions or want to discuss a media collaboration or sponsor a blog post.
Our Editorial Process
Our articles are written or edited by our founder, Dr. Su-Nui Escobar. All factual information comes from peer-reviewed journal articles. Any information based on professional or personal experience is clearly labeled as such. Please remember that the information provided is general information and should not be considered personal nutrition advice.
Also, it is important to know that while the natural approach works wonders, it is essential to have regular appointments with your physician. Please read our disclaimer.
We taste every recipe before it goes on the website. This step is crucial to ensure that all recipes meet our high standards. We test for flavor, texture, and other factors to make sure that the final product is enjoyable and tasty for everyone!
We also provide nutrition information to help you make informed decisions about the foods you ea.